"Where Champions Are Made"
You entered the tournament on-line and now you have arrived in San Diego. There's one more step before the tournament begins -
Main Draw Registration:
Friday, August 2nd
10:00 am - 4:00 pm: G16s register
10:00 am - 2:00 pm: G16s Doubles sign-in (if needed)
Saturday, August 3rd
10:00 am - 4:00 pm: G18s register
10:00 am - 2:00 pm: G18s Doubles sign-in (if needed)
If you'd like to share your information with college coaches, click here.
Remember the College Coaches Forum for rising high school juniors and seniors from 11 am - 2 pm followed by a Question & Answer from 2 - 2:30 pm for all players and parents with College Coaches including Bill Maze (UC Davis), Gretchen Rush (Trinity University), Sheila McInerney (Arizona State) and Ronnie Bernstein (University of Michigan).
Playing Doubles - Confirming
If you haven't confirmed your partnership via e-mail, you must confirm your partnership with the Scheduling Administrator, Eric Stephens, during player registration at the Barnes Tennis Center (BTC).
"Looking-for-a-partner" list: If you wish to play doubles and are without a partner, there will be a "looking-for-a-partner" list at the doubles check-in desk on both registration days.
On-Site Alternate Procedure
1. Register —There will be a desk for alternates registration at Barnes Tennis Center on the first day of play for both age divisions.
2. Only players that are already on the Tournament's Homepage "Alternate List" will be allowed to sign in. Players must sign In at the "On-site Alternate Desk" at Barnes Tennis Center as follows:
- Girls 16's must do so between 7:00 & 7:30 am on Saturday, August 3rd.
- Girls 18's must do so between 7:00 & 7:30 am on Sunday, August 4th.
DO NOT SIGN UP AND LEAVE. Unfortunately being an on-site alternate is a waiting game.
YOU MUST BE PRESENT AT THE BARNES CENTER TOURNAMENT DESK IN ORDER TO REPLACE SOMEONE IN THE DRAW.
If you are not present, we will go to the next alternate on the On-Site Alternate List.
On-Site Alternates will be ordered using the list found on the tournament's homepage.
3. Watch and Wait — If a player is a no-show for a match or a player withdraws before play begins for her first match, we then call the highest ordered On-Site Alternate who has signed in on time at the On-Site Alternate Desk, and that player is placed in the draw.
4. Entry Fee — If you are selected to play, please be ready to pay $130 in cash before you go to your first round match.