You entered the tournament on-line and now you have arrived in San Diego. There's one more step before the tournament begins - on-site registration.
Please check back for 2017 details. The details below are from the 2016 tournament.
Main Draw Registration:
Friday, August 5th
10:00 am - 4:00 pm: G16s register
10:00 am - 2:00 pm: G16s Doubles sign-in
Saturday, August 6th
10:00 am - 4:00 pm: G18s register
10:00 am - 2:00 pm: G18s Doubles sign-in
Please Note: YOU CANNOT SPEAK TO ANY COLLEGE COACH AFTER YOU REGISTER FOR THE TOURNAMENT OR AT ANY TIME WHILE YOU ARE STILL IN THE TOURNAMENT. You may also speak with coaches after you are eliminated from all draws you entered.
All players desiring to play doubles should register online.
Players must confirm their partnership with the Scheduling Administrator, Eric Stephens, during player registration at the Barnes Tennis Center (BTC).
Girls 16's participants should confirm their doubles registration at the Barnes Tennis Center (BTC) on Friday, August 5th by 2 pm.
Girls 18's participants should confirm their doubles registration at the Barnes Tennis Center (BTC) on Saturday, August 6th by 2 pm.
"Looking-for-a-partner" list: If you wish to play doubles and are without a partner, there will be a "looking-for-a-partner" list at the doubles check-in desk on both registration days.
On-Site Alternate Procedure
1. Register —There will be a desk for alternates registration at Barnes Tennis Center on the first day of play for both age divisions.
2. Pay Entry Fee — $110 must be paid before you can be listed as an on-site alternate. If you do not gain entry into singles and do not play doubles, the fee will be refunded. The $110 fee covers both singles and doubles.
3. Check your Standing — After the on-site alternate sign-in closes on Friday, August 5th (G16s) and Saturday, August 6th (G18s), the On-Site Alternate List will be ordered according to the standings on the USTA Girls’ 16s and 18s Nationals Alternate list. The ordered list will be posted at the Barnes Tennis Center Tournament Desk.
4. Sign In at the On-Site Alternate Desk at Barnes -You must be on the Tournament's Alternate List in order to sign in. You must do so by 11:00 a.m. on Saturday, August 6th (G16s) and 10:30 am on Sunday, August 7th (G18s). DO NOT SIGN UP AND LEAVE. Unfortunately being an on-site alternate is a waiting game. YOU MUST BE PRESENT AT THE BARNES CENTER TOURNAMENT DESK IN ORDER TO REPLACE SOMEONE IN THE DRAW. If you are not present, we will go to the next alternate on the On-Site Alternate List.
5. Watch and Wait — If a player is a no-show for a match or a player withdraws before play begins for her first match, we then call the highest ordered On-Site Alternate who has signed in on time at the On-Site Alternate Desk, and that player is placed in the draw.