"Where Champions Are Made"
You entered the tournament on-line and now you have arrived in San Diego. There's one more step before the tournament begins -
Main Draw Registration:
Friday, August 7th
10:00 am - 4:00 pm: G16s register
10:00 am - 2:00 pm: G16s Doubles sign-in (if needed)
Saturday, August 8th
10:00 am - 4:00 pm: G18s register
10:00 am - 2:00 pm: G18s Doubles sign-in (if needed)
Playing Doubles - Confirming
If you haven't confirmed your partnership via e-mail, you must confirm your partnership with the Scheduling Administrator, Eric Stephens, during player registration at the Barnes Tennis Center (BTC).
"Looking-for-a-partner" list: If you wish to play doubles and are without a partner, there will be a "looking-for-a-partner" list at the doubles check-in desk on both registration days.
On-Site Alternate Procedure
1. Register —There will be a desk for alternates registration at Barnes Tennis Center on the first day of play for both age divisions.
2. Only players that are already on the Tournament's Homepage "Alternate List" will be allowed to sign in. Players must sign In at the "On-site Alternate Desk" at Barnes Tennis Center as follows:
- Girls 16's must do so between 7:00 & 7:30 am on Saturday, August 8th.
- Girls 18's must do so between 7:00 & 7:30 am on Sunday, August 9th.
DO NOT SIGN UP AND LEAVE. Unfortunately being an on-site alternate is a waiting game.
YOU MUST BE PRESENT AT THE BARNES CENTER TOURNAMENT DESK IN ORDER TO REPLACE SOMEONE IN THE DRAW.
If you are not present, we will go to the next alternate on the On-Site Alternate List.
On-Site Alternates will be ordered using the list found on the tournament's homepage.
3. Watch and Wait — If a player is a no-show for a match or a player withdraws before play begins for her first match, we then call the highest ordered On-Site Alternate who has signed in on time at the On-Site Alternate Desk, and that player is placed in the draw.
4. Entry Fee — If you are selected to play, please be ready to pay $140.25 before you go to your first round match.